Thursday, September 27, 2012

One Year?!?!

I cannot believe it's been a year since my little girl was born.  I can honestly say, this has been the best year of my life.  Busier than I could have imagined, more stressful than I could have imagined, and more wonderful than I ever could have imagined.  Everything has transformed in this one year into something I could not be more proud of and grateful for.  But enough of the schmoop, let's get on to the party!


After researching some woodland birthday party ideas, I decided to focus on the red and white mushrooms primarily.  So my thought was "forest floor".  I also wanted to make sure to have little round treats for little hands.  So I had some cheese puffs, berries, mozzarella pearls, cherry tomatoes, cherries and grapes.


 These lollipops sure looked good, but I ate one a couple days later and they did not taste good.  Haha.


I found these little canvas bags and added ribbon and made little felt mushrooms and glued them on.  Inside were bubbles, a plastic bug, a mushroom spin top, and a couple mushroom stickers.


These were awesome.   I found them on pinterest.  Acorns!  It's a hershey kiss with a nilla wafer and a butterscotch chip all glued together with melty chocolate.  Yum!


My little sweetness in her mushroom print dress and the stool I covered with felt to look like a mushroom.


The cupcakes were little mushrooms too of course and boy that frosting made for great baby's first cake eating pictures.


No comments: