Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween! woooOOOOOOooooo spooky!


It's Halloween time and I'm not as hardcore as my friend Kara who is getting married next Saturday, October 25th. She collects Spooky Town from Michaels, an animated village of spooky houses and establishments. I am SO jealous! But my passion is Christmas, so I may hold off on collecting an animated village in favor of that. But I do have a few spooky crafts to show here. Like my glittered pumpkins above. I also transformed a birdhouse into a spooky haunted house complete with a "Halloween tree".


Ok now, brace yourself for cute overdose. My mother showed up last weekend with a doll pin witch she made for me, carrying a little trick or treat bag shaped like a kitty. So cute!


And as I'm currently going thru a big crochet phase, I'm particularly proud of my little pride and joy. He's the first of what clearly will be a large and complete collection of amigurumi made from my new book Creepy Cute Crochet.

NOSFERATU
bloodthirsty yes, but adorable too

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

7 comments:

Mrs. Fitch said...

i love it all! i'm jealous. i really want to make fun and cute stuff like this. i love the halloween christmas tree-- that is sooooo cool. i never would have thought to do a christmas tree with a touch of another holiday. pretty brilliant i must say!

Cares243 said...

is the cutest thing ever.

Cares243 said...

NO i said OMG, that is the cutest thing ever

irene said...

That's adorable!

Nixie said...

I love the house!!!

Nixie said...

I love the house!! It's fall season again (though it doesn't feel like it). It's time to create something new for your friend Kara :)

Nixie said...

I LOVE THE PUMPKIN DIARAMA!!! You are sooo good! I may need you to be my teacher, leader, mentor...hehehehe!