Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The house is being painted!

For as long as I can remember, my house has been an unnaturally bright green with white trim. When my family moved in, it was a bright minty green, so we really took a step up painting it more of a deep green, albeit bright. Then in the past decade, after I purchased the house, we had it painted again and there weren't too many options offered to me by the corrupt painter. The one I chose wound up being quite bright. I call it "Flock of Seagulls/Duran Duran/80's green" and my mother calls it "Cartoon House". And of course Dad says "... I like it!"

*sigh*

So we are painting it! I have before pics all ready to go and will post once we have completed it.

For those who know me, you can bet we won't be painting it something normal or drab, it will be exciting and for the record, I too am nervous about how it will come out. But I have faith!

No comments: