Thursday, August 28, 2008

Finally, the Muntee!

Ok so at the beach, I slaved and slaved over this little guy for my friends Mandy and Scott's baby shower gift. She's got a weird thing for monkeys (pronounced "mun-tees"), so I decided to make one of these for her. This guy took a while because of those long limbs and the tail. But I think he turned out ok and they loved him!


And here's a group photo of all the amigurumi made by Mom, my sister and myself just in a week at the beach! (Lego was made already, but his outfit wasn't!)


As a sidenote... my mother feels that the pig turned out to be "Satan Pig" and refused to give it as a gift or alter it because apparently, it is just evil. I disagree, but it's ok I understand. The other day I was making a photo album and saw a picture of myself in which one of my pupils was HUGE and black (clearly an issue with the print) and I threw it away because it freaked me out so badly! It too, was evil. So I know how it feels to come to that decision.

4 comments:

Mandy Stenger said...

WE LOOOOOOOVE THE MUNTEE!!!!! She will love it and squeeze his little muntee arms and legs... So special... they will be besties.

Lauren said...

i think the pig is adorable and i hate anything evil.

Matt said...

Bill loves the "Pitee", I think she's cute too!

Tracy said...

I'm inclined to think that your mom has seen Amityville Horror too many times...although I get where she's coming from on the freaky pig front. Not with *that* pig, though, that pig is toot. But sometimes I'm scared of pigs, too.

...sigh...

I have issues.